Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Osteoarticular Relationships (AVMVOR)
Full Fee - $1650inc GST. The Saver Price of $1450 is available till the 5th April 2019.
The viscera have a distinct relationship with the spine and joints throughout the body. This course explores this special interface, in particular, how the visceral system affects the structural system. Through the integration of advanced visceral manipulation techniques, new possibilities arise for the treatment of osteoarticular dysfunctions.
It is rare to find a spine that is free from fixations; an articular blockage that is solely of mechanical origin is rarely seen. Our experience has shown that articular fixations are often the expression of an underlying visceral or psychological problem. The cervical spine is a perfect example where a blockage may come from a visceral, cranial, circulatory, musculo-ligamentary, or dural membrane source.
During this seminar we will study the many parameters that may cause joint fixation, both vertebral and peripheral. Precise evaluation will be done through listening and inhibition techniques. We will also look at developing the most effective treatment plan based on the evaluation findings.
- Learn how by treating the visceral system, you will influence osteoarticular dysfunctions.
- Understand the visceral connection to the structural system of the body.
- Expand your evaluation skills using listening and inhibition techniques to develop effective treatment plans based on the evaluation findings.
Here is what will be covered in this 3-day program
Day 1 - The Cervical Spine
Different parameters that can cause osteo-articular fixation:
The skull and its contents
The sinuses (maxillary, frontal, sphenoidal, ethmoid)
The salivary glands (the parotid)
The dentoalveolar system
The heart, the pericardium
The neurovascular system
Liver and gallbladder
Day 2 - The Thoracic Spine
The costal pleura, mediastinal
Stomach and duodenum
Pulmonary arteries and veins
Kidneys (cranial part)
Day 3 - The Lumbar Spine
Kidneys (mediodistal part)
Bladder and uterus
The inguinal canal
Peripheral Joints (among others)
Prerequisite: - VM2
- Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $80inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Manipulation II by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $80inc GST. Email email@example.com or 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Osteoarticular Relationships (AVMVOR) Course Dates
|Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Osteoarticular Relationships (AVMVOR)||Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific|