Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal Issues – 2: VM-ACA-CG2
Full Fee: $1400inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This advanced level workshop will strengthen the participant’s expertise in integrating Barral’s Visceral Manipulation techniques with common gastrointestinal issues as seen in the clinical practice. This class provides a deeper understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
The focus of this class (CG-2) is the abdominal organs including the duodenum, jejunoileum, colon, and rectum. The participants will gain a deeper understanding of each organ including their associated membranes, ligaments, innervation, vascularization, spatial and functional interrelationships, and organ-brain connections.
Participants will practice techniques they have previously learned in the VM curriculum focusing on the utilization of these techniques as they apply to common clinical issues.
Participants will engage in detailed layered palpation labs designed to assist the practitioner in fine tuning palpation and listening skills. These layered palpation labs have been demonstrated to increase practitioner awareness of the various listening possibilities presented by each clinical condition.
Evaluation skills, treatment options and guidelines to enhance patient education including diet/lifestyle and “self-treatment” will be presented.
The goal of this class, and more extensively, this series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
Increased understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM techniques.
Detailed understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
Deeper understanding of organ/brain connections.
Detailed understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical practice.
Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial, vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as a valuable resource guide.
• Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
• Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
• Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
• Study the organ-brain connections.
• Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of JP Barral’s techniques.
• Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
• Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
• Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
• Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patient’s suffering with common conditions of the duodenum.
• Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common jejunoileum conditions such as small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Crohn’s disease, intestinal hyperpermiability (leaky gut), and bowel obstruction.
• Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common colon issues such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common rectum issues such as diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, constipation, diarrhea, and rectal prolapse.
• Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
Learn about foods and diets to improve the health and function of the duodenum, jejunoileum, colon, and rectum.
Prerequisite: LT1 and VM3.
Advance Preparation: To prepare for the course we suggest that you review your LT1 and VM2-3 study guides.
Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal Issues - 2: VM-ACA-CG2 Course Dates
|Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal Issues - 2: VM-ACA-CG2||Oakwood Apartments Brisbane|