Abdomen 2 – VM2
Full Fee: $1200inc GST. Early Saver price of $990, applies until the 21st Aug 2021 - Melbourne
(Corresponds to former VM1B)
In this four day course, Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2, participants will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements and techniques learned in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 to give them a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial, thoracic and pelvic cavities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues;
- The concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility;
- How to begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into clinical VM work;
- Specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications, learned in a hands-on, lab environment.
- Hard copy version of the Visceral Manipulation II text book by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $90inc GST Plus $15 P/H. Email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Follow link to purchase an EBook version of the Visceral Manipulation II text book.
Copy and paste this text EBOOK-Visceral Manipulation II into the search option at the top right of the screen and press GO to view the VM2 Ebook. Sold in USD's
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Abdomen 2 (VM2) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|Abdomen 2 (VM2)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne|