Clinical Applications for Disc Disorders; Soft Tissue Applications – BICADD
Full Fee - $1500inc GST. The Saver Price of $1300 is available till the 30th Jan 2024.
With 40 years of experience working in Visceral Manipulation, Jean-Pierre Barral has now refined and created new techniques in relation to Intervertebral Disc Pain Conditions. Through further advanced Listening, treatment skills and specific evaluation, this seminar will improve your hand sensitivity and increase your manual therapy skills. It includes lectures, demonstrations and practice for each technique presented.
- Identify in detail the anatomy and biomechanics of the lumbar and cervical spine.
- Describe typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the spine.
- Demonstrate evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of the spine.
- Describe how psoas, transversus abdominis, thoracolumbar fascia and piriformis impact and interact with disc dysfunction.
- Describe how cluneal and iliohypogastric nerves affect the soft tissues of the lumbar region
- Discuss practical integration into treatment sessions.
Prerequisite: - VM2
Recommended: - MASP or MAUE or MALE or NM2 or NM3 or VVMU or VVML
- New Manual Articular Approach; Cervical Spine. Price $120inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $100inc GST. Email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO. Available for $100inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $110inc GST. Email email@example.com or 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Clinical Applications for Disc Disorders; Soft Tissue Applications - BICADD Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|Clinical Applications for Disc Disorders; Soft Tissue Applications - BICADD||The Vibe Hotel Sydney|