Listening Techniques 1: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT)
Full Fee: $1100inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This three day course, LT1, is designed to teach a new palpation procedure known as ‘listening’. This technique guides a practitioner to the proper manipulation site, determines which body structures are involved and identifies the best approach for treatment.
No matter what types of modalities you practice, expanding your evaluation abilities with this powerful technique will enhance your treatment outcomes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- A new "listening skill" (palpation procedure) which guides practitioners to the proper manipulation site;
- To interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions;
- How to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results;
- How to listen to the body systems, as they respond to treatments;
- To identify the correct approach when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Prerequisite: VM1, VM1A, NM1, Cranial Training, lymph Training or Mechanical Link
Listening Techniques 1 (LT) Course Dates
|Listening Techniques 1: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|