Listening Techniques 2: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT2)
Full Fee: $990inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This three day course is designed to reinforce the powerful evaluation tools known as "listening" skills and techniques initially gained in LT1. Listening Techniques are palpation tools developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO, which enable practitioners to fine-tune their assessment skills to determine which body structures are involved and identify the best approach for treatment results.
No matter what types of modalities you practice, expanding your evaluation abilities with this powerful technique will enhance your treatment outcomes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a focused ‘listening’ on the brain, nerves, vascular system and articulations;
- Learn "listening skills" (palpation procedure) that help guide to the proper manipulation site;
- Learn to interpret information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions;
- Explore, through ‘listening’, how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results;
- Practice listening to the body systems as they respond to treatments;
- Learn to identify the correct approach when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Listening Techniques 2 (LT2) Course Dates