Listening Techniques 2: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation – LT2
Full Fee: $1450inc GST. The Saver Price of $1250 is available till the 18th Sept 2021.
This three day course is designed to reinforce the powerful evaluation tools known as "listening" skills and techniques initially gained in LT1. Listening Techniques are palpation tools developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO, which enable practitioners to fine-tune their assessment skills to determine which body structures are involved and identify the best approach for treatment results.
No matter what types of modalities you practice, expanding your evaluation abilities with this powerful technique will enhance your treatment outcomes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a focused ‘listening’ on the brain, nerves, vascular system and articulations;
- Learn "listening skills" (palpation procedure) that help guide to the proper manipulation site;
- Learn to interpret information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions;
- Explore, through ‘listening’, how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results;
- Practice listening to the body systems as they respond to treatments;
- Learn to identify the correct approach when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Prerequisites: LT1 and VM3 or VM4. A year of experience using the LT1 material.
Recommendation: NM1 and VM6 course attendance are not required, but recommended as this course material can enhance your LT2 workshop experience.
Listening Techniques 2 (LT2) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|