Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)
(Corresponds to former AVM)
Full Fee: $1200inc GST. Early Saver price of $990, applies until the 4th October 2018.
This four day course, Manual Thermal Evaluation and an Introduction to VisceroEmotional, VM5 is divided into 2 parts, Manual Thermal Evaluation and Visceral Emotional Listening.
Manual Thermal Evaluation – This is an evaluation method developed by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO, MRO(F) that utilizes sensitivity to temperature changes to identify dysfunction within the body. It is useful across a wide spectrum of health disciplines and augments other forms of evaluation.
Barral developed this "topographical map" of the physical structures with the assistance of engineers and a physicist who helped him design an instrument that measures "heat" coming off the body, i.e. infrared heat that is the same temperature as dysfunctional tissues within the body, another evaluation tool for physical and emotional dysfunctions.
Visceral Emotional Listening - Jean-Pierre Barral says, "You cannot treat the emotions without treating the structure, because if there are restrictions in structure, the emotions will return." In VM5 participants will review each of the body cavities and revisit some of the techniques learned in VM1-VM4, as well as learn new evaluative tools for listening to the messages of the body.
Within the curriculum, participants will focus on the organs and their relationships to the neuromusculoskeletal structures. As Barral often states, participants may they are "waking up a little something in this process” and deepen their understanding of that often-times-illusive link between the body and mind. Barral’s techniques for working with the emotions of the body are as specific as his techniques for working with physical structures. Participants will not guess where emotions are stored; they will learn to feel them with our hands as they help the body "discharge" those areas of restrictions that are decompensating the system.
The techniques learned in VM5 are essential to the whole person evaluation and treatment. Each organ holds emotions; it is our "stop gap system" for the mind, and when discharged, the body/mind communication can be restored.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The scientific understanding of body heat, and the clinical significance of changes in surface temperature;
- The use of Manual Thermal Evaluation to find restrictions and organ dysfunction in the body;
- This topography of the organs and their manual thermal palpation;
- The synchronicity between the body and brain, and how that affects the health of a person.
- How the brain uses the internal organs to discharge and express excess energy (often of emotional origin) and how that affects structural integrity;
- How to work with energy loss, locating structural restrictions contributing to pain, and managing a therapeutic session.
Prerequisite: VM3 and VM4 or VMII and PIVM
- Manual Thermal Evaluation by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $60inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5) Course Dates
|Manual Thermal Evaluation and Introduction to VisceroEmotional (VM5)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|