Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Lower Body (NM3)
Full Fee: $990inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This three day course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body and explores, in detail, the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body. Integrative treatment requires attention to mechanical relationships between the cranium/spine hard frame, and the dural and neural elements. NM provides approaches to address restrictions of the dural and neural components not commonly focused on with musculoskeletal symptoms.
Additionally, traumatic nerve lesions typically do not result in a recognizable, well-defined, clinical picture. Instead a broad spectrum of disturbances can be found. NM treatments change intra- and extra-neural pressure and improve sympathetic function to blood vessels due to the auto-innervation of the sympathetic ganglia and sympathetic innervation of peri-neural connective tissues, both of which are affected with treatment of fixations in the nerve sheaths.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body’
- Typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves;
- Evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves;
- Various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves;
- Practical integration of these techniques and skills into treatment sessions.
Prerequisite: NM1 or VTWI
- Manual Therapy For The Peripheral Nerves by Alain Croibier DO, Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $95inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Lower Body (NM3) Course Dates
|Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Lower Body (NM3)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne|