The Pelvis – VM3
(Corresponds to former VMII and PIVM)
Full Fee: $1200inc GST.
Early Saver price of $990, is available until the 16th March 2023.
This four day course, Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) studies the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- To identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral's method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region;
- Techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems;
- How to integrate the pelvic organs functional movement patterns;
- Additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications;
- How to integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All the techniques taught in this class are external only, there are NO internal techniques taught.
Prerequisite: VM2 or VM1B
- Hard copy version of the Urogenital Manipulation text book by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $70inc GST Plus $15 P/H. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
The Pelvis (VM3) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|The Pelvis - VM3||The Vibe Hotel Sydney|