Visceral Manipulation Advanced Thorax (VMAT)
Full Fee: $990inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This course delves deeper into the anatomy, breathing mechanism, function and physiology of the thorax. Precise advanced techniques will be taught.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned how to;
- Built on the knowledge of the thorax region as learned in VM4.
- Reviewed the myofascial structures of the thorax.
- Explored the hyoid suspensory apparatus, thyroid, tonsils and pharynx.
- Learned more precise techniques for the esophagus, pleura, heart and pericardium.
- Learned how to classify the retropharangeal space.
- Discovered treatment techniques to enhance the breathing mechanism.
- The Thorax by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $50inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Visceral Manipulation Advanced Thorax (VMAT) Course Dates