Visceral Vascular Manipulation – Lower Body (VVML)
Full Fee: $1550inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for the vascular system of the lower body.
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, particularly how arteries dilate or diminish in diameter depending on the function of the body.
- Understand how compression along vascular structures creates restriction patterns and pain.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the vascular structures using direct techniques on the arteries like compression, decompression and elongation.
- Explore manipulation of the soft tissues of the arteries of the lower body such as the hepatic, splenic, femoral and popliteal.
- Enhance your understanding of how increased blood circulation to an organ improves function of the viscera, and learn how to improve the blood circulation to organs, directly and/or indirectly.
- Learn treatment of the vaso-pressive system and the brain.
- Discover the research done with doppler ultrasound to determine the best mobilizations of the arteries to improve local and general blood circulation.
- Understand Barral's view of the knee as a ‘neurological joint,’ and the way to restore intelligence through improved blood flow.
- Learn invaluable techniques to use after trauma and post-surgery - when conventional musculoskeletal techniques give limited pain and functional relief.
- Discover the role of the vascular system in treatment post-pelvic, hip and knee surgery.
- Learn practical integration of vascular treatment into the therapeutic session.
- Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $95inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Visceral Vascular Manipulation (VVML) Course Dates