Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal & Urogenital Issues (VM-ACA-GU)
Full Fee - $1400inc GST. The Saver Price of $1200 is available till the 22nd September 2021.
This advanced level workshop will strengthen the participant’s expertise in integrating Barral’s Visceral Manipulation techniques with common gastrointestinal issues as seen in the clinical practice. This class provides a deeper understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy and physiology.
The goal of this class, and more extensively, this series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
Increased understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM techniques.
Detailed understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
Deeper understanding of organ/brain connections.
Detailed understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical practice.
Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial, vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as a valuable resource guide.
This advanced course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for common genitourinary issues of the bladder, uterus, ovary and tubes and prostate. THERE IS NO INTERNAL WORK TAUGHT IN THIS CLASS.
Participants will practice techniques they have previously learned in the VM curriculum focusing on the utilization of these techniques as they apply to common clinical issues.
Participants will engage in detailed layered palpation labs designed to enhance practitioner palpation and listening skills. These layered palpation labs have been demonstrated to increase practitioner awareness of the various listening possibilities presented by each clinical condition.
Evaluation tools, treatment options and tools to enhance patient education including diet/lifestyle and “self-treatment” will be presented.
This class includes lecture, demonstration and practice for each technique presented.
- Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
- Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
- Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
- Study the organ-brain connections.
- Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of Barral’s techniques.
- Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
- Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common bladder conditions such as incontinence, interstitial cystitis, and urinary tract infections.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common uterus / ovary conditions such as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, dyspareunia, uterine fibroids, uterine prolapse, and ovarian cysts.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common male urogenital issues such as benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis, erectile dysfunction, and prostate cancer.
- Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
- Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
Prerequisite: LT1 & VM3 or VM1, VM2, VM3 & VM4
Advance Preparation: To prepare for the course we suggest that you review your LT1 and VM3 study guides.
Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal & Urogenital Issues VM-ACA-GU: Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|