Full Fee: $1200inc GST. Early Saver price of $990, applies until the 5th Sept 2019.
(Corresponds to former VM1B)
In this four day course, Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2, participants will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements and techniques learned in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 to give them a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial, thoracic and pelvic cavities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues;
- The concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility;
- How to begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into clinical VM work;
- Specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications, learned in a hands-on, lab environment.
- Visceral Manipulation II by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $80inc GST. Email email@example.com or 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Abdomen 2 (VM2) Course Dates
Rosie maintains an extensive clinical practice treating both adults and children, who present with a very broad spectrum of clinical presentations ranging from the elite athlete to gastro-intestinal and pelvic conditions, from post-surgical to post trauma conditions, amongst many others. Rosie enjoys the challenges that this wide range of patients presents, and utilizes her extensive training in her approach to treating these patients.
In 2010 Rosie was invited to be a Teaching Assistant at courses teaching the Barral Visceral Manipulation curriculum, and has since assisted across the breadth of the Barral Institute curriculum, both locally and overseas. She also runs study groups in New Zealand and Australia. In 2015 Rosie became a Certified Visceral Manipulation Instructor for the Barral Institute, and now teaches VM1 and VM2 in New Zealand, Australia and internationally. Rosie is the eternal student herself, whilst now also greatly enjoying using her teaching skills to open the door to the world of visceral manipulation for an increasing number of practitioners.
Rosie Greene Course List
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 10/10/2019 - 13/10/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location Royal On The Park Hotel, 152 Alice Street, Brisbane, Australia, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form