Full Fee: $1200inc GST.
Early Saver price of $990, has been EXTENDED to the 7th May 2022 - Melbourne
Early Saver price of $990, applies until the 23rd July 2022 - Sydney
(Corresponds to former VM1B)
In this four day course, Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2, participants will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements and techniques learned in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 to give them a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial, thoracic and pelvic cavities.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues;
- The concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility;
- How to begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into clinical VM work;
- Specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications, learned in a hands-on, lab environment.
- Hard copy version of the Visceral Manipulation II text book by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $90inc GST Plus $15 P/H. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Follow link to purchase an EBook version of the Visceral Manipulation II text book.
Copy and paste this text EBOOK-Visceral Manipulation II into the search option at the top right of the screen and press GO to view the VM2 Ebook. Sold in USD's
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Rosie Greene has been in private clinical practice since 2002, initially as a Remedial Massage Therapist in New Zealand, after changing professional direction, from her first passion of teaching. She then continued her clinical education through courses offered through the Barral and Upledger Institutes in New Zealand, Australia and the USA, which significantly broadened her skill and interest base. These studies included training in Visceral, Vascular, Neural Manipulation and Manual Articular techniques, as well as CranioSacral Therapy.
Rosie maintains an extensive clinical practice treating both adults and children, who present with a very broad spectrum of clinical presentations ranging from the elite athlete to gastro-intestinal and pelvic conditions, from post-surgical to post trauma conditions, amongst many others. Rosie enjoys the challenges that this wide range of patients presents, and utilizes her extensive training in her approach to treating these patients.
In 2010 Rosie was invited to be a Teaching Assistant at courses teaching the Barral Visceral Manipulation curriculum, and has since assisted across the breadth of the Barral Institute curriculum, both locally and overseas. She also runs study groups in New Zealand and Australia. In 2015 Rosie became a Certified Visceral Manipulation Instructor for the Barral Institute, and now teaches VM1, VM2, VM3 & VM4 in New Zealand, Australia and internationally. Rosie is the eternal student herself, whilst now also greatly enjoying using her teaching skills to open the door to the world of visceral manipulation for an increasing number of practitioners.
Rosie Greene Course List
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 21/05/2022 - 24/05/2022
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, 189 Queen St, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form
Bookings are closed for this event.