Full Fee: $1650inc GST. The early Saver Price of $1450 ends on the 15th Aug 2019 for this course.
This three day course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region. Integrative treatment requires attention to mechanical relationships between the cranium/spine hard frame, and the dural and neural elements. NM provides approaches to address restrictions of the dural and neural components not commonly focused on with musculoskeletal symptoms.
Additionally, traumatic nerve lesions typically do not result in a recognizable, well-defined, clinical picture. Instead a broad spectrum of disturbances can be found. NM treatments change intra- and extra-neural pressure and improve sympathetic function to blood vessels due to the auto-innervation of the sympathetic ganglia and sympathetic innervation of peri-neural connective tissues, both of which are affected with treatment of fixations in the nerve sheaths.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- The anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves;
- Typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves;
- Evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves;
- Differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation;
- How compression of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves;
- How inter-cranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning;
- Practical integration of these techniques and skills into treatment sessions.
Prerequisite: NM2 or NM3 or VTWII - Both NM2 and NM3 are presently being offered in Australia.
- Manual Therapy For The Cranial Nerves by Alain Croibier DO, Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $95inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4) Course Dates
|Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)||Oakwood Apartments Brisbane|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 19/09/2019 - 21/09/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location Oakwood Apartments Brisbane, 15 Ivory Lane, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form