Full Fee: $1100inc GST. Early Saver price of $950, applies until the 13th Aug 2022.
This three day course, LT1, is designed to teach a new palpation procedure known as ‘listening’. This technique guides a practitioner to the proper manipulation site, determines which body structures are involved and identifies the best approach for treatment.
No matter what types of modalities you practice, expanding your evaluation abilities with this powerful technique will enhance your treatment outcomes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- A new "listening skill" (palpation procedure) which guides practitioners to the proper manipulation site;
- To interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions;
- How to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results;
- How to listen to the body systems, as they respond to treatments;
- To identify the correct approach when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Prerequisite: VM1, VM1A, NM1, Cranial Training, lymph Training or Mechanical Link
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 09/10/2014 - 11/10/2014
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location The Vibe Hotel Sydney, 111 Goulburn Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form
Bookings are closed for this event.