Full Fee - $1400inc GST. The Saver Price of $1200 is available till the 28th Feb 2020.
New Manual Articular Approach (formerly Global Joint Treatment) is a manual therapy modality that applies a comprehensive approach to the treatment of joints.
- Identify in detail the anatomy and biomechanics of the hip, knee and foot.
- Describe typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these joints, and how they relate to the nerves, vascular system, viscera, muscles, and connective tissue.
- Demonstrate evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these areas.
- Describe and demonstrate how to evaluate each major joint to determine its primary dysfunction, as well as the anatomical or physiological systems that are contributing to the dysfunction.
- Describe and demonstrate how to treat the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to the primary dysfunction of each joint.
- Discuss practical integration into treatment sessions.
Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
Prerequisite: This course is intended for licensed manual practitioners or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a manual practitioner, with palpation skills and experience as well as anatomical knowledge.
Recommended Experience: VM1 or LT1
We are offering all 3 courses in this series in 2019 and 2020, follow the links below for the other courses in this series.
New Manual Articular Approach - Upper Extremity (MAUE)
New Manual Articular Approach - Spine & Pelvis (MASP)
- New Manual Articular Approach - Lower Extremity by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO & Alain Croibier DO, MRO (F). (Released in 2016) Available for $95inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- New Manual Articular Approach - Upper Extremity by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO & Alain Croibier DO, MRO (F). Available for $95inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $95inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
New Manual Articular Approach - Lower Extremity (MALE) Course Dates
Roberto Bonanzinga Course List
|New Manual Articular Approach - Spine & Pelvis (MASP)||Oakwood Apartments Brisbane|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 03/04/2020 - 05/04/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location Oakwood Apartments Brisbane, 15 Ivory Lane, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form