Full Fee - $1400inc GST. The Saver Price of $1200 is available till the 26th Sept 2019.
This advanced level workshop will strengthen the participant’s expertise in integrating Barral’s Visceral Manipulation techniques with common gastrointestinal issues as seen in the clinical practice. This class provides a deeper understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
The goal of this class, and more extensively, this series of 5 classes is to provide the practitioner with the following:
Increased understanding of the anatomical and physiological basis of Barral’s VM techniques.
Detailed understanding of organ evolution, embryology, anatomy, and physiology.
Deeper understanding of organ/brain connections.
Detailed understanding of common presentations of visceral pathology seen in clinical practice.
Deeper understanding of organ connections via fascial, vascular, neural, hormonal, and chemical pathways.
Provide participants with a pathology-specific protocol based on organ-organ and organ-brain interconnections to optimize patient outcomes.
Provide participants with a detailed study guide to serve as a valuable resource guide.
The focus for this class (CG-3) is the abdominal organs including the pancreas, spleen, kidney. The participants will gain a deeper understanding of each organ including their associated membranes, ligaments, innervation, vascularization, spatial and functional interrelationships, and organ-brain connections.
Participants will practice techniques they have previously learned in the VM curriculum focusing on the utilization of these techniques as they apply to common clinical issues.
Participants will engage in detailed layered palpation labs designed to enhance practitioner palpation and listening skills. These layered palpation labs have been demonstrated to increase practitioner awareness of the various listening possibilities presented by each clinical condition.
Evaluation tools, treatment options and tools to enhance patient education including diet/lifestyle and “self-treatment” will be presented.
This class includes lecture, demonstration and practice for each technique presented.
- Learn about the historical and cultural beliefs around each organ discussed.
- Learn about the evolution of the human organ system focusing on structural and functional differences with other species.
- Review embryology, anatomy and physiology of each organ, with particular focus on neurovascular and mechanical details relevant to organ function / dysfunction.
- Study the organ-brain connections.
- Enhance your understanding of visceral-neural-vascular connections to improve your application of JP Barral’s techniques.
- Learn how to utilize listening techniques to increase treatment precision and optimized patient responses.
- Engage in proven listening drills to enhance your palpation and listening skills.
- Learn how to integrate Barral’s visceral manipulation techniques with his cutting edge approach to enhancing organ-brain integration for optimum patient outcomes.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patient’s suffering with common conditions of the pancreas such as acute and chronic pancreatitis and type II diabetes.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common spleen conditions such as splenomegaly, anemia, compromised immune function, and metabolic disorders.
- Review specific techniques for optimizing mechanical, neurovascular and brain integration with patients suffering with common kidney issues such as chronic kidney disease, nephrotic syndrome, kidney ptosis, kidney stones, and hydronephrosis.
- Learn about common surgical approaches for the above common conditions and the complications and expected tissue responses.
- Learn about foods and diets to improve the health and function of the pancreas, spleen, and kidneys.
Follow this link to a PDF of the LEARNER OBJECTIVES.
Prerequisite: LT1 and VM3, VM1 through to VM4
Advance Preparation: To prepare for the course we suggest that you review your LT1 and VM3 study guides.
Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal Issues - 3: VM-ACA-CG3 Course Dates
Dr. Ron Mariotti Course List
|Listening Techniques 1: An Integrative Approach to Evaluation (LT)||Oakwood Apartments Brisbane|
|The Thorax (VM4)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 31/10/2019 - 02/11/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, 359 Crown Street, Surry Hils, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form