New Manual Articular Approach – Upper Extremity (MAUE)
Full Fee: $1500inc GST. Early Saver applies until 5 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
New Manual Articular Approach (formerly Global Joint Treatment) is a manual therapy modality that applies a comprehensive approach to the treatment of joints.
- Identify in detail the anatomy and biomechanics of the shoulder and elbow.
- Describe typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these joints, and how they relate to the nerves, vascular system, viscera, muscles, and connective tissue.
- Demonstrate evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these areas.
- Describe and demonstrate how to evaluate each major joint to determine its primary dysfunction, as well as the anatomical or physiological systems that are contributing to the dysfunction.
- Describe and demonstrate how to treat the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to the primary dysfunction of each joint.
- Discuss practical integration into treatment sessions.
Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
Prerequisite: This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional, with palpation skills and experience as well as anatomical knowledge.
Recommended Experience: VM1 or LT1
New Manual Articular Approach - Upper Extremity (MAUE) Course Dates