Lecturer: Jean-Pierre Barral
Full Fee - $2000inc GST. The Saver Price of $1800 is available till the 22nd Jan 2025.
The brain has always fascinated the medical community and scientists. The various investigative tools of the brain have made exceptional progress. For example, functional MRI can highlight not only structural, but also functional problems. Even so, the brain has remained a mystery despite all the research for which it has been a subject.
Jean-Pierre Barral has been interested in the brain for over forty years. After treating many people with head trauma, stroke, brain diseases, and psychomotor disabilities, he has developed original techniques to help these patients. All the while, remaining humble while working with this amazing cerebral mass that is capable of thinking.
The course is organized into two parts, a structural approach and a functional approach:
Information and techniques will be taught for the following areas:
- The alveoli-dental fixations
- Manipulations of the sinuses and turbinates of the skull
- The hearing
- Dizziness and loss of balance
- Language and conversation
- Writing and reading
- Mental calculation
- The Circuit of Fear
- The brainstem
- Brain endocrine system
- Harmonisation and motility of the different parts of the brain
Prerequisite: - MAB1 - Follow the link embedded in the course initials for options.
- Manual Therapy Approach to the Brain; Volume 1. Written By Jean-Pierre Barral,DO, MRO(F), PT.
Price $180inc GST. Email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO and Pierre Mercier. Available for $90inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO. Available for $90inc GST. Email email@example.com or 0411 488198 to order.
- Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $110inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
Manual Approach to the Brain 2 - MAB2 Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
Jean-Pierre Barral is an Osteopath and Registered Physical Therapist who serves as Director (and Faculty) of the Department of Osteopathic Manipulation at the University of Paris School of Medicine in Paris, France. He earned his diploma in Osteopathic Medicine in 1974 from the European School of Osteopathy in Maidstone, England, and went on to teach spinal biomechanics at the institution from 1975-1982.He developed the modality of Visceral Manipulation based on his innovative theory that each internal organ rotates on a physiological axis. In collaboration with Alain Croibier, D.O. Jean-Pierre Barral has also developed the modalities of Neural Manipulation and Global Joint Treatment based on their on-going clinical research.
Barral holds the title of Curriculum Developer for the Barral Institute. Barral took the modalities and developed them into various manual therapy courses, which he taught since 1985. Barral has trained and certified a team of International Teachers who also instruct these courses around the world.
Since 1999 he has maintained a private practice in Grenoble, France. Also since 1999 he has served as Chairman of Department of Visceral Manipulation on the Faculty of Medicine Osteopathy, Grenoble, France; the Chairman of Department of Visceral Manipulation on Faculty of Medicine Paris du Nord; and Academic Director of International College of Osteopathy, St. Etienne, France.
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 26/02/2025 - 28/02/2025
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location Royal On The Park Hotel, 152 Alice Street, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form