Full Fee: $1650inc GST. The early Saver Price of $1450 ends on the 10th Aug 2019 for this course.
New Manual Articular Approach (formerly Global Joint Treatment) is a manual therapy modality that applies a comprehensive approach to the treatment of joints.
- Identify in detail the anatomy and biomechanics of the shoulder and elbow.
- Describe typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these joints, and how they relate to the nerves, vascular system, viscera, muscles, and connective tissue.
- Demonstrate evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these areas.
- Describe and demonstrate how to evaluate each major joint to determine its primary dysfunction, as well as the anatomical or physiological systems that are contributing to the dysfunction.
- Describe and demonstrate how to treat the anatomical or physiological systems that contribute to the primary dysfunction of each joint.
- Discuss practical integration into treatment sessions.
Explore such indications as clinical pain, sprains, arthrosis, and inflammation in a brand new way.
Prerequisite: This course is intended for licensed or certified healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional, with palpation skills and experience as well as anatomical knowledge.
Recommended Experience: VM1 or LT1
New Manual Articular Approach - Upper Extremity (MAUE) Course Dates
Alain Croibier Course List
|Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)||Oakwood Apartments Brisbane|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 14/09/2019 - 16/09/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location Oakwood Apartments Brisbane, 15 Ivory Lane, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form