(Corresponds to former VMII and PIVM)
Full Fee: $1200inc GST. Early Saver price of $990, applies until the 29th September 2018.
This four day course, Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) studies the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned:
- To identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral's method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region;
- Techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems;
- How to integrate the pelvic organs functional movement patterns;
- Additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications;
- How to integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Prerequisite: VM2 or VM1B
- Urogenital Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available for $60inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or
- A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.
The Pelvis (VM3) Course Dates
Dr. Ron Mariotti Course List
|The Thorax (VM4)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|
|Visceral Manipulation: Advanced Clinical Applications for Common Gastrointestinal Issues - 3: VM-ACA-CG3||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|
Welcome to Barral Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 03/11/2018 - 06/11/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, 359 Crown Street, Surry Hils, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form
Bookings are closed for this event.